For years, I wore this exquisite look and til this day…still get the compliments of a twenty year old. It’s unique, yet sophisticated for every age category. There are several methods to achieving this trend, the picture above have balm; pencil; and lipstick…but this can also be accomplished with two lipsticks or just any dark pencil and lighter shade lipstick or vice versa. I recommend not using lipsticks with lanolin, that gives you a tacky feel to the lips.
The following list is a great start for your new fabulous look from the inexpensive to top of the line.
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick
- Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick
- E.L.F. Cosmetics E.l.f. Essential Lipstick, Nostalgic
- LA Colors Matte Lipstick, Matte Red Tango
- Clinique Almost Lipstick, Black Honey
- Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick
- Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream
- MAC Lipstick, Diva
any cosmetic pencil will do. Enjoy!
Source(s): Picture: Google Search; Make-up Artist: Unknown; and Photographer: Unknown